[Instiz] Taeyeon's hand diet (?)



Instiz: Taeyeon's hand diet

"I have hopeeeeeee"

"From baby hands to that of a lady's..."

"Hul, I'm so jealous."

"How do you lose weight in your hands? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"I want to try a hand diet..."

"There's no such thing as a hand diet, you just lose weight there naturally if you lose weight overall ㅋㅋㅋ I guess there could be exceptions. I lost weight growing up and lost a bit of fat on my hands too."

"Hul, someone please tell me how to do a hand diet.."

"Wow, that's cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"She probably lost weight overall and you know how they massage your hands when you get your nails done, she probably got that consistently so it helped shape her hands."

"Just how much weight do you have to lose to lose hand fat ㅠ Or did she have no more fat to lose so it took it from her hands"

"Daebak, my hands look like the first picture, looks like I need more dieting.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-