Goo Hye Sun isn't afraid to admit to moments of cringe in her pursuit of the arts





Article: Goo Hye Sun on her work in the arts in her twenties... "Extremely embarrassing" 

Source: Sports World via Nate

On people calling her a tryhard for pursuing too many different things in her twenties, "I'm actually really embarrassed of everything I did then. But yeah, I did do them. I don't think I would've had the guts to (pursue) it like I did had I been older. I couldn't shoot the movies now that I did then, but I also don't think that I would be a better person today if I hadn't done those things. I bet I'll think that what I'm doing now is embarrassing in another 10 years."

-

1. [+736, -61] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So she knows she's going to find herself cringe in 10 years so why does she continue................

2. [+521, -90] So she's not an actress or a singer, what is she then??????

3. [+277, -29] She fortunately got rid of her mythomanic image thanks to her lovey dovey husband but she was such a mess back then ㅎㅎ it really seemed like she thought of herself as some genius artist

4. [+44, -2] She's only able to pursue all those things because she has the time and money for it. The rest of us could never.

5. [+33, -5] I can actually relate to her. I always find whatever I was doing 10 years ago to be cringey and embarrassing ㅋㅋ I'm sure I'll find myself cringe in 10 years again ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -3] Even if she finds it cringe later, don't you think it's cool that she still pursued everything that she still wanted to do? Sure she lacks the skills in her main department, acting, but I still find it cool that she has the guts to try everything.

7. [+27, -2] I've noticed that art is one of the first things celebrities who think too highly of themselves tend to dabble in

8. [+22, -2] Oh don't worry, we were more embarrassed for you than you could ever be ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+21, -6] Just because she's pursuing art doesn't mean she's teaching at a college or selling her art pieces for millions. She's just doing what she wants to do because she has the time and money for it and anyone who puts her down is obviously jealous of that. I actually think it's good that she's garnering interest in the arts for people who normally wouldn't have cared.

10. [+19, -5] There's really nothing to hate on her for. She's investing her own time and money to pursue something she wants to do. Don't feel bad for other art students, I'm sure they're more understanding of the situation since they know better than anyone else that money is one of the most important factors when it comes to being able to pursue art.

-