Jun. K reveals his song 'Wedding' is from personal experience



Article: 'Cultwo Show' Jun. K, "My ex-girlfriend contacted me to tell me she was getting married"

Source: OSEN via Naver

"...My song 'Wedding' is from personal experience. It's a song about attending an ex-lover's wedding and the emotions you'd feel. I was contacted by an ex telling me that she was getting married. I turned the weird emotions I felt then into my lyrics."

1. [+1,517, -22] But do people normally contact their ex-boyfriends to tell them they're getting married..?

2. [+1,236, -17] Why would she contact him? To show off that she once dated a celebrity? To get him to pay a congratulatory fee? I don't understand

3. [+1,018, -42] The woman's weird for inviting him... he's weird for going

4. [+143, -6] She contacted him on purpose to show that she's fine without him

5. [+124, -3] He said that the experience was from a long time ago and that he didn't actually attend the wedding. His lyrics were based off of how he thought he would feel if he did go.

6. [+101, -2] Why would you contact your ex though;;; I really, really don't understand that. Anyway, I like the song 'Wedding' though~

7. [+73, -3] That woman was probably delusional thinking that Jun. K was still not over her, that's why she contacted him. Or maybe she knows he's rich so she wanted him to pay up at the wedding. So clingy acting like this to your ex. What did she expect?

8. [+52, -2] I remember my ex-boyfriend contacted me to tell me he was getting married too. We dated for 5 years and it was just a year after we broke up. Uhh... what did he want me to do with that information???

9. [+45, -1] Pretty disrespectful to her husband for her to still be contacting her ex like that

10. [+18, -0] We'll never know what the woman was thinking... Maybe he didn't treat her right so she wanted to get revenge by showing off how well her life is now... or maybe she's just a fool who wanted to show off a celebrity at her wedding...

-