Eric's wife Na Hyemi reveals the secret to her weight management



Article: "Eric's ♥" Na Hyemi, "Secret to managing my body? I eat all three meals"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+215, -3] I wonder how she ever got to meet Eric

2. [+221, -21] Man I was flipping through Han Ga In's pictorial before landing on this one and got so surprised.

3. [+182, -12] All she does is take pictorials after marrying a famous celebrity

4. [+83, -6] Eating all three meals doesn't mean much, you have to eat healthy meals for it to matter

5. [+45, -4] She probably eats pea-sized amounts and works out a ton

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,109, -117] How lucky for this nugu, spent years as a nobody but now gets to be in the media after marrying Eric ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+863, -31] I reckon it'd be hard to put down your spoon with how good of a cook Eric is..

3. [+695, -89] Hul... when did she look so tacky...

4. [+43, -2] Hmm.. her face looks different in every picture so I have no idea what she's supposed to look like...

5. [+42, -11] Probably the ugliest girl Eric has dated

6. [+38, -0] I doubt anyone thought she'd end up marrying Eric when they saw her on 'High Kick' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -3] She looks like an uglier Jessica

8. [+34, -0] I checked out her work history and she hasn't filmed anything in the past 10 years... how did she keep food on the table?

9. [+30, -1] So jealous she got to turn her life around by meeting a rich man~

10. [+20, -4] She'll probably be one of those girls who just have a kid and housewives all their lives... So what if she's a celebrity? She has no charm or star potential... I wonder what charm Eric felt in her at all??

-