Jung Hana shares why she changed her name from Zinger


Article: The hate comment that made a girl group member 'change her name'

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

SECRET's Jung Hana shared a story of when she got in a car accident and read comments saying, "I'm glad you were the only one who got hurt", which made her decide to change her name from Zinger to Jung Hana to leave all the negativity behind.

1. [+926, -14] I wonder why she even debuted with the name Zinger when Jung Hana is so much prettier

2. [+768, -25] The plastic surgery results came out nice. And I remember her saying a long time ago that she changed her name because of the zinger burger.

3. [+475, -12] I also heard that she got the name Zinger from some foreign actor. I just assumed that she really liked zinger burgers...

4. [+33, -1] Wow... how could anyone comment "I'm glad you were the only one who got hurt"???????

5. [+29, -0] I remember at the time of the accident, a lot of people left comments like 'zingross', 'zingusting', 'zinger burger' etc. It was way better for her to change her name.

6. [+28, -3] Yeah the hate was pretty bad back then because not only was her name ugly but her face too. She's been getting a lot less hate comments since getting plastic surgery.

7. [+24, -2] Where'd her cheekbones go...

8. [+21, -3] Pretty sure her agency chose Zinger for her

9. [+18, -3] I still can't believe she never got a zinger burger CF deal

10. [+10, -0] I wonder why she was ever picked for SECRET... her face just didn't fit in at all and it's not like she was crazy talented.

-